Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple - Terms & Conditions
Online Payments :
This online payment system is provided by Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple. Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple is India.
Terms & Conditions :
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
Refund Policy :
• Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Since it is a Temple As per the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Tamilnadu Act and Rules. Once the Amount is reached to Temple account it will not be Refunded
• If the amount Debit twice (more than one time) due to technical issues any other issues will not refunded
• So users are requested make sure Before Transferring the amount, that the amount will not be refunded any cost.
All payments are subject to the following conditions :
The description of services are specific to your need, when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All Amount quoted are in Indian Rupees. Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple reserves the right to change the amount at any time.
• Your payment will normally reach the Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple account to which you are making a payment within two working days.Ramanatha Swami account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
• Transaction Service charges and service taxes will be charged extra and its changeable. So make sure before entering your transaction password are OTP, grid value or ccv number either Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking / IMPS for total debiting amount.
• If the card supplier declines payment the Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• In no event will the Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Information we collect and how we use it for our Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple.
Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple and any user visiting the Arulmigu Ramanatha Swamy Temple website or providing identifying information of any kind.
DND Policy :
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email:- firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.